List of questions to fall in love as seen in the New York Times
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
>>> TODAY ONLY : 10.24.2017 <<<
buy any set of roller bottles and/or roller bottle labels and be entered to gift the exact set to a friend – FREE!
NO LIMIT!! Just in time for your Make & Take Parties!
+ order must be placed no later than midnight, EST.
+ order must be placed and paid for to qualify.
+ to claim offer, place order through ETSY
+ name will be randomly drawn tomorrow morning (10.25)
+winner will be responsible to provide the gifted recipient’s name & address.
OFFER VALID ON ANY SIZE DECALS:
5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 2-16oz spray, etc. ANYTHING!
*mugs do not apply.
Can you believe there are only 70 days until Christmas!? I mean, I know we all do and say this every year but I don’t think I am alone when I say this one came up FAST!
If you are like me, you truly love giving gifts as much as you like receiving them! Part of my passion is creating that perfect gift. Over the weekend I designed a new mug for all my essential oil lovers: Drop it Like It’s Hot! Perfect for anyone that loves essential oils. This mug is the perfect Thieves Tea cup! You can order yours by clicking HERE. I will throw in FREE gift wrapping too! Just mention it in the Note to Seller section at checkout.
OCTOBER is my favorite mponth of the year! I love everything about it! Including these amazing FREEBIES from Young Living!
When you order 300 PV, you will receive:
🍁 Super C chewables 90 count
Vitamin C for the win. Super C combines Orange essential oil with a blend of camu camu, acerola, cherry, and rose hips fruit powder to create a super powerful immune-supporting supplement. Together, these ingredients give us polyphenols, carotenoids, and optimal amounts of vitamin C.
It’s chewable, it’s convenient, it’s what you’ll be loading up on throughout fall and winter. Take 1-3 daily, or as needed. Pro tip: it’s always good to have food in your belly when you chew ’em up.
🍁Breathe Again Roll-On
We love roll-ons for how easy they are! And as we get into the swing of school, sports, holidays, and being busy busy busy, it’s the best to have something in your purse / car / anywhere that you can just roll right on!
It has oils that pack a punch like Peppermint, Myrtle, Copaiba, and FOUR types of Eucalyptus. Great for opening the lungs, breathing easy all day long, using before, during and after a workout.. the list goes on. Here’s a fun one: Apply Breathe Again to your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for an invigorating aromatic experience. WOO!
You likely got this one in your Premium Starter Kit, and if you’ve ever used DiGize, you KNOW how incredible it is. Sure, it’s not everyone’s favorite smell, but its benefits are worth it, AM I RIGHT?! I order DiGize regularly, so I’m excited to be getting it for free this month and to put my PV into something else fun! It’s one of those that you never, ever, ever want to go without. I love when tummies are happy, and I will fight to keep them that way! DiGize helps me to do just that.
This is a bonus you’ll only receive when doing your monthly Essential Rewards order! Not on ER yet? Check out this video and HOP ON IT, friend! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ThONHudUOY
Raven is a cleansing blend of Ravintsara, Lemon, Wintergreen, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus Radiata. Raven creates a cooling sensation when applied topically to the chest and throat. It’s especially wonderful for ages 6+ and one of my top choices for use in the AromaDome (like a small tent for your head so you can breathe oils in quickly and powerfully. Crazy cool.)
5ml Cinnamon Bark Vitality
Another bonus for your Essential Rewards order! This one is all about healthy digestion and a healthy immune system. You’ll find it in Thieves, Inner Defense, and Abundance, to name a few. Add a drop or two to your NingXia Red for a “hot shot. Dilute 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement to support your regular digestion. Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality. Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal. Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon. We can’t get enough!
At 250 PV, you will receive Breathe Again and DiGize. When on your ER order, you’ll also get the Raven and Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
At 190 PV, you will receive DiGize. When on your ER, Raven and Cinnamon Bark Vitality will come too!
At 100 PV on ER, you’ll get Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
I don’t know about you, but I am going for that 300 PV on ER! Let’s stay well! Happy October!!!
“The greatest source of unhappiness comes from inside.” ― Jim Rohn
what is it that is holding you back from being happy? are you the kind of person that always sees the downside vs. the greatness in a situation? do you complain that it is too hot outside or are you thankful that the sun is shining?
sounds easy right? I know it isn’t like flipping a light switch & all of a sudden you are happy, I get it BUT you can change the way you view life and in time, your small changes will create a large impact within yourself.
for those of you that are parents; you are familiar with the whole bedtime ‘routine’ – wake-up ‘routine’ – after school ‘routine’ … but what about YOU?
do you have a routine for yourself to create a path for your day? do you have a routine to unwind, unload and give thanks?
I do. and let me tell you, it helps so much!
wash face + apply essential oils:
great for balance. if you are a female, you need this magical potion. if you are a male and have a female in your life, she needs it. you will thank me. I promise it will change you.
I then proceed with the Great Day Protocol, formulated by Gary Young.
Valor Essential Oil, also known for balancing the body’s electrical energy. Apply a few drops in the palm of your left hand, gently rub your palms together, and bring your oiled palms to your nose and inhale. Set your intention for the day, utilizing the grounding properties of this blend. Next, put some Valor on the back of your neck and then place another drop on the inside of your wrists and hold your wrist together for a moment. As you hold the pulse points of your wrists together, again breathe in the oil blend and take a moment to be still while affirming your intentions for the day. What state of being would you like to cultivate? What do you want to accomplish today?
Place a drop of Harmony on your left palm, rub your palms together, inhaling the oil blend and place some Harmony on your solar plexus, just below your sternum, and above your belly button. This is your third chakra, or your “will” energy center. As you inhale the aroma, use the affirmation, “Let my will harmonize and align to the greater good for all I connect with today.” You may have a specific intention for harmonizing with your customers, your co-workers, family, friends, etc.
This blend is one of Young Living’s signature essential oils. Place a drop of Joy into your left palm, rub your hands together, and slowly inhale the scent. Then place your hands on your heart. If you are looking to become more open hearted, use these moments to let this blend infuse into your heart’s desire.
This blend is known for its properties for energetic protection, like a bouncer for negative energy or disturbing thoughts. Place a drop of White Angelica in your left palm, rub your palms together and deeply inhale. Then gently brush your palms over the crown of your head, down your neck, shoulders, chest, torso, and all the way down your legs to your feet. Imagine this blend encasing your entire body, like a guardian shield. Again, revisit your intention for your day.
during my drive to daycare with my kids, we go over a list of things we are thankful for. we do this every single day. doing this sets a tone to be appreciative which creates happiness. this encourages us to focus on all the good in our lives.
sometimes it is simple like, I am thankful for the sun. other days we are thankful for the way a specific person was to us or for a specific thing someone did for us. the way we love someone or how lucky we are to have jobs, food to eat, shoes on our feet, friends to laugh with. you will find that in time, this list grows and becomes so much more intentional.
this is now something that I crave, like my coffee. being thankful is never a bad thing. the greatest part … my three-year-old will start the list if I don’t, he too needs and loves this exercise.
what are you thankful for?
Before I saw this post by Lindsay Teague Moreno, I had no idea what an Enneagram was. Intrigued, I looked it up and then took the test. WOW, talk about being spot on! HERE is the test I took; I highly recommend you too take it. I’d love to hear your results!